Monday, May 28, 2012

Hi Blog...

I've fallen in love with Pinterest! You can check out my boards here

It's been so inspiring to keep looking at different pictures lately, especially since we'll be moving house soon. I'm planning on organizing and decorating from ideas I've saved in my Pinterest. It's a good change from weheartit.com

It's Illy and I's 2nd anniversary today! YIPEE! I'm happy for us two! 

The summer has been awesome: a family trip to Thailand, summer overnights and day trips to the beach, labor day weekend and enjoying the other chill weekends! I hope I can spend a lot more time with my family and friends in the coming months. I'm also thinking of visiting two of my good friends who are now working in Singapore during the sembreak. A lot of exciting things coming up- our lola's 80th celebration in December and my eldest brother's wedding in January!  

No comments:

Post a Comment