Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Heima

While looking through interest, I stumbled upon a picture from our very own Heima:


I clicked on the link and it lead me to the Anthology Magazine website. It makes me Pinoy proud!

My first Heima experience:
My mom was talking about this store she wanted to show me and said that it reminded her of me. It turns out to be the Heima store. 

I dropped by their store recently and I couldn't agree more, this store is so me! I love their mixed matched furniture, framed calligraphy, cute washi tape and over all mood of the store. Since we are moving house soon, I'm getting a lot of ideas for decorating. It's quite exciting! I used to find it frustrating when I was younger because we were already given the chance to chose the color of our room, the tiles, etc. and I wouldn't know what to pick. As the years went by, I became more confident in what I wanted. Moving houses a lot made me love looking at home stuff alot and my mom,being a home entertainer, influenced me too to love anything from glassware, fabrics, home decor, etc.  Ive also got Pinterest to keep me inspired by the home! It's actually so easy to get inspiration nowadays with the internet.  

Hopefully when we move, I'll get to document the decorating process! 

No comments:

Post a Comment