Wednesday, October 24, 2012

2006


Back in 2006, I was so into looking for quotes or poems and keeping them filed. I saved some in my email and forgot about it. I was doing some email cleaning this week and found the file. Here they are:

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."
The sooner you fall behind the more time you'll have to catch up.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.


I'll be sober tomorrow but you'll be ugly for the rest of your life.

Constipated People Don't Give A crap.

Don't regret doing things, regret getting caught


"When they put unknown at the end of a quote, that means they probably don't no how to spell anonymous" 


"I am not short, I just don't have to bend down as far"

"I'm on a seafood diet. When I see food, I eat it."



Touch My heart
Touch my heart and I'll touch yours
With a gentle word or two,
For kindness bears the sweetest fruit
That makes our dreams come true.
Touch my life with tenderness
And fill my cup with love.
Share my dreams as I share yours
Beyond the stars above.
Take my hand as I grow old
And lead me when I'm blind.
Show me that you really care…
Good Friends are hard to find.
Touch my heart and I'll touch yours
A little more each day
And then we both find happiness
Somewhere along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment