Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Recently I've

There's no school today for the burial of our country's Ina ng Bayan, Cory Aquino. May she rest in Peace.

I've been inspired by a lot of things recently, from youtube videos of all sorts, fashion blogs and arts and craft websites. But school and lack of thrill in my everyday activities is kinda bringing me down. I wish I had more resources.haha

Though I am very thankful for a lot of things :)

Currently I've been wanting to go ukay-ukay shopping for some reason.

It's been crazy weather recently.

Here is a cute and short film made last 2007 by students from Gobelins school in France and was nominated for many awards, including Best Animated Short Film in the 2009 Acadamy awards.
This film was shown to us in our Art Appreciation class and I couldnt help but watch it again. And I would really LOVE to visit Santorini, Greece some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment